Register your interest in ALPHA with the form below.
ALPHA is a practical introduction to the Christian faith and is open to anyone. It runs as a series of weekly meetings which each involve an informal meal, a talk and small group discussion.
ALPHA covers the basic principles of the Christian faith over a 8-week period, including a weekend away. It is relaxed, low-key, friendly and fun. ALPHA is for everyone, especially those wanting to investigate Christianity, new Christians, newcomers to the church and those wanting to brush up on the basics.
- Who is Jesus? Why did he die?
- How can we have faith?
- Why and How do I pray?
- Why and how should I read the Bible?
- Who is the Holy Spirit? What does he do?
- How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- How can I make the most of the rest of my life?
- How does God guide us?
- How can I resist evil?